I qualified as a hairdresser and stylist in my early 20's and very soon afterwards entered the world of hair restoration and bonding. After 25 years I am still in the game and loving it. Nothing is more rewarding then to see sheer happiness after I have restored someones hair, it is the most amazing feeling and I am very passionate about what I do. Over the years I have gained extensive experience and kept up to date with modern technology, which is so important in this game because it is always changing. I also have the expertise in repairs and servicing of hair units. I keep an on hand supply of human hair and synthetics, readily available to repair your unit.
- Bonding of units and wigs to the scalp
- Patch bonding for alopecia clients or to cover scaring
- Repairs and servicing of all human hair or synthetic units and wigs
- PU band strengthening
- Colour restoration to dull looking units and wigs
- Restyling of units and wigs
- Free advice on hair units and wigs and the best products to use on them