north - Helene Rose-Innes
I bought a Hair Replacement Clinic in 2011 from someone who had spent some 30 odd years in the hair replacement industry and he passed on his expertise to me. I spend hours on research about hair loss and hair replacement and am continually keeping up to date with modern trend. I believe in continual self improvement through continuing education, it is the only way to keep up with the times.
The biggest thrill for me in this game is seeing people gain their confidence and seeing how wearing hair can change lives, it is after all our crowning glory.
I wear my own products which is a guarantee that what I source and sell has been tried and tested and of the highest quality available.
South - Sharee Morrison
I qualified as a hairdresser and stylist in my early 20's and very soon afterwards entered the world of hair restoration and bonding. After 25 years I am still in the game and loving it. Nothing is more rewarding then to see sheer happiness after I have restored someones hair, it is the most amazing feeling and I am very passionate about what I do. Over the years I have gained extensive experience and kept up to date with modern technology, which is so important in this game because it is always changing. I also have the expertise in repairs and servicing of hair units. I keep an on hand supply of human hair and synthetics, readily available to repair your unit.
- Bonding of units and wigs to the scalp
- Patch bonding for alopecia clients or to cover scaring
- Repairs and servicing of all human hair or synthetic units and wigs
- PU band strengthening
- Colour restoration to dull looking units and wigs
- Restyling of units and wigs
- Free advice on hair units and wigs and the best products to use on them
- Free advice on regrowing your hair and how to get you started